CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Motha!

Today is Motha!'s birthday. Happy Birthday, Motha! In your honor, E! Entertainment Television is playing the E! True Hollywood Story of your idol, Goldie Hawn. I also think the stars aligned this weekend, when I watched Overboard, your favorite Goldie film, on TBS.


In honor of Motha!'s birthday, I present the Top Ten Motha! Moments.

10. Back to school shopping and lunch at The Garden

9. Making chore lists at the beginning of every summer

8. Watching Regis and Kelly

7. "5.95"

6. Making the bed at every new place where any of us kids moved

5. "You don't own me! YOUNG AND FREE, YOUNG AND FREE, YOUNG AND FREE! You don't own me!"

4. Watching Gone With the Wind every Thanksgiving

3. "I have nothing..... nothing..... NOTHING..... DOOOOON'T MAKE ME CLOOOOOOOOOOOSE one more door"

2. Wedding dress shopping together

1. the Motha! daily phone message: "Hey honey, this is your Motha! Just calling to say that I love you and I am praying for you and Graige (!) and I hope you have a great day at school!"

Love you, Motha!

2 comments:

Robby Riggs II said...

Happy Birthday MOM!! Scott and I picked out a "cute shirt" for you!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Girl!!!! You know MOTHA loves you and I laughed at the list. Sooo many wonderful memories. I love you so and am blessed to have wonderful children. Hug GREGORY for me (notice the spelling!!!) Much love and I can't wait to see you guys Friday for my Birthday MONTH>>>> HEHE