CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

gimme more..... or don't

Dear Britney Spears,

I think I speak for the entire world when I say, STAY AT HOME WITH YOUR CHILDREN.

I was one of a few people who watched your big performance hoping that you would succeed. Others may have only tuned in to mock you or laugh at your downfall, but I sincerely hoped that you would appear, boa in your arms, and rock us back to 2003 (the last time you were awesome).

I was wrong. So wrong.

If you are going to make a comeback, at least SING FOR REAL. The back up track was so horrendously obvious. You've lost your talent to make us wonder if you are really singing.

If you are going to make a comeback, GET YOUR HAIR PROFESSIONALLY DONE. That was the most horrible weave I have ever seen. Beyonce was mocking you from the audience.

If you are going to make a comeback, WEAR FIGURE-FLATTERING CLOTHING. The bedazzled bra and panties combo was physically painful for even your most loyal fan.

I think we will all be better off if you just stay home and restrict your singing and dancing to watching Barney videos with Sean Preston and Jayden James.

3 comments:

Robby Riggs II said...

ouch. tell us what you really think!!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. She's a lackluster has-been.

Teacher said...

Agreed - I wasn't sure if I should weep or gnash teeth after that debacle. I worry for her...

Thanks for posting on my blog! I miss you!