CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

when he walked in on me watching The Bachelorette

"These guys are ridiculous."

"You have NO idea. A guy earlier totally locked up. He got out of the limo and couldn't even say anything."

"If I was on that show--"

"WHAT?!?!"

"If I was on that show, I would--"

"WHY ARE YOU ON THAT SHOW?"

"Babe, if I'm on that show, its because I'm a Bachelor."

"WHY ARE YOU A BACHELOR?"

"I'd just walk up, lay one on her for like 10 seconds, and be like, 'You won't forget me now.'"

5 comments:

Mandy said...

HaHa! I'd love to see Biscuits do that. I would SO make fun of him!! Too bad it won't ever happen. I guess he'll just have to use all his suaveness with you....you're so lucky!

Kelly Riggs said...

Solid logic... If Greg was on the show, it's because he's a bachelor. Of course, if he IS on the show, he is also dead....but I digress.

Anonymous said...

Would it be Brother, Little Scotty, Boss or MOTHA that Killed Husband??HMMMM??? So Husband Greg practice kisses and suaveness on your eternal wife....

Anonymous said...

Baaa-haaaaah! I'm watching the show too. It's my guilty pleasure now that I'm come out of the closet about watching SYTYCD. Are you watching both shows? We must discuss! *penny*

Unknown said...

Hahahaahah!