CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 23, 2007

by the numbers

10.5
hours it took Summer and I to finish Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

31/32
positions of Summer and I in the line to get Harry Potter, which totaled at least 400

99%
my level of satisfaction with the novel and how it ended

>20
various people in airports or on planes who asked me if Harry died

8
number of large, delicious scones consumed by Summer and I

12?
number of times I laughed hysterically while reading the novel (who knew Ron was so funny?)

1
number of times Summer cried while reading the novel

5
number of hours slept between obtaining novel and finishing it

3
number of children belonging to the middle aged man in line behind us at midnight

0
number of words Husband spoke once I handed the novel off to him

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get to Book 7!!!! I
, finishing 3 as we speak!!! What fun to have a friend to share that fun with.

Whitney said...

hehehehehehehehe that made me giggle. i loved it. silly husband and kristina.
and whos the anonymous that keeps posting? thats creepy! ;)

Kristina said...

anonymous is mom!

Anonymous said...

Hey I don't know how to make it put my name on there!!! Whitney Riggs you are in trouble for that commit!!! Your Aunt Rhonda will beat you next time I see you! LOVE

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.