CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

summer roundup

11
days spent in Europe

$400
surprise cost of train tickets from Morley to London

1
number of coats Husband purchased in Paris-- in June

2
times I viewed Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in theatres

3
days spent in St. Louis with Summer eating scones

2.5
times I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

3
number of Jane Austen novels I re-read this summer for about the 300th time

at least 3
weeks during which I almost died driving to work in near monsoon conditions

2
rides Little Scotty took me for in his Jeep, the Butch

3
times I have had a "last day" at this job, including today  [no more commute!  NO MORE.  Did I mention I don't have to drive 45 minutes both ways every day ANY MORE?!]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a friend of a friend and recently found your site. I just had to let you know that your writing is facinating, hilarious and just plain good. Thanks for the entertainment!