CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

victory in our time!

Proof positive that Husband is finally starting to understand my childlike need for constant validation

Scene: the environment-saving Honda, speeding toward Husband's place of employment

While channel hopping, we hear a Keith Urban song on the radio [note: Keith Urban is married to Nicole Kidman, Husband's acknowledged celebrity crush].

Husband: "That Keith Urban married a fine-looking woman."

[beat]

[beat]

[raised eyebrow from me]

Husband: "ME TOO!!"

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Good save by Greg.

Yes, purple is the K-State color and their mascot is the Wildcat. I loathe KSU. Entirely.

No, I'm not going to leave behind my KU fanaticism. This is something, I'm convinced, many women shall never understand.

Anonymous said...

lol, Thanks for the posting- I needed a good laugh today!! LOVE you