CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

a late afternoon phone call

"Babe, after you left this morning, I saw that you left your wedding rings on the dresser. Did you decide not to be married to me today?"

"Babe! That's horrible! Of course I am married to you today! It was an accident. You KNOW how early it is when I have to leave! Its practically still dark outside. Besides, you didn't get up and make me coffee this morning, so, in a way, this could be considered your fault."

"Well, it doesn't matter because I left my wedding ring right next to yours so you would see it when you got home. If you don't want to be married to me, I don't want to be married to you, either."

"BABE! WHAT?!"

"Just kidding!"

"That is HORRIBLE. You know it was an accident. I can't believe you would do that to me."

"Babe, I DIDN'T DO THAT TO YOU. IT WAS A JOKE."

"Oh. OK."

"But when you write about this on your blog, you should say that I really did it. For effect."

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh no!!

Anonymous said...

OOPS. Well, at least you can take yours off.