CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

amended

Brother Robby pointed out something quite revealing regarding the previous post.

"What you did leave out, however, is that The Boss is exempt from any and all Favorite Part conversations, except of course to mock and cause discord in any and all Favorite Part Dialouge."

Its true. The Boss is the one person who can manipulate the rules of Favorite Part. Maybe that's where Husband gets his disobedient ways?

6 comments:

Kelly Riggs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Riggs said...

I am completely offended by your depiction of my role in "Favorite Part". I was enduring...er, enjoying, "Favorite Part" conversations with Motha! long before you children came along.

I have simply chosen to defer to you children so that you could also learn to tolerate...er, anticipate, the joy of "Favorite Part" as well as I have over the past 85 years.

Kelly Riggs said...

By the way, I believe that Brother Robby has a beam in his own eye...

Anonymous said...

What????? You all do not anticipate the moment I speak those special words " What was your favorite part"?????. I am hurt, shocked and speechless --- I was sure everyone enjoyed this moment of reflection as much as I did. Oh the joys of MOTHA hood!

Robby Riggs II said...

BEAM??? What BEAM?? Web of lies.

Brandon said...

1) Why did you go to New York? Flight of fancy?

2) Don't pretend that the progeny of my sports allegiance did not fascinate you. It was 4 minutes of your time well spent.

3) We should catch up. I LOVE graduate school. LOVE IT.