CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

the most pathetic end to a phone conversation ever and you should know we were laughing the entire time

"Ok, I'm going to go to Panera and grade papers, so I'll talk to you later."

"Ok, bye."

"Ummmmm...... I LOVE YOU."

"You, too."

"Babe, you never say 'I love you' when we hang up anymore."

"Yes, I do."

"Well, not all the time."

"Sorry."

"Ok, well, I'll talk to you later."

"Ok. Bye."

"BABE. THAT WAS A TEST! YOU DIDN'T SAY IT AGAIN!"

"What?"

"I was testing you and you still didn't say it."

"You were what? I'm a man. You have to hit me over the head with it."

"Ok, fine. THIS IS A TEST. I'll talk to you later........"

"Ok. I LOVE YOU. Bye."

"Good job."

"Thanks."

"Now we're hanging up for real. Call me when you're coming home from work."

"Ok. Bye."

"BABE!"

"Kidding. Love you."

"You, too."

2 comments:

Robby Riggs II said...

Husband can say whatever he wants...because what he is saying is being said into an iPhone, thus he is cool and his words are gold.

Anonymous said...

LOL love it!!!