CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

it's spreading

I once imagined that Husband's Piling problem was restricted to our apartment.  That was until we arrived at his parents' house for Thanksgiving last night and he immediately unpacked as if he intended to move back in.  Clothes on the floor, clothes in the closet, watch/ring/wallet/iPhone on the dresser.... 


The Piles are officially an epidemic.  

He even took out a towel and draped it over the shower.  He plugged in his laptop and phone charger.  He draped his jeans over the end of the bed.  All of which makes me realize: The Piles are a territorial gesture used to demarcate ownership.  And I think Husband was a little unsettled that he had to leave room in his old room for little ole me.  With all the piling going on, I thought I might have to sleep on the couch.

0 comments: