CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

dinner time

Husband: "So, where do you want to eat?"

Me: "Ummm... I don't know. What are we close to?"

"Van's Pig Stand?"

"Eww."

"Well, you suggest something."

"OH! I want ARBYS. We're right by one, too!"

"No."

[Silence]

Husband: "Well?"

Me: "I don't know. Its your turn to suggest something. I want Arbys, but you turned it down. Thus, you have to make a suggestion."

"Fine. McDONALDS."

"Ummm, no."

"Well, then I guess its your turn, isn't it?"

"Fine. Benvenuti's. [really expensive Italian restaurant where we only go for our wedding anniversaries]

"Jerk. You know that's not a valid suggestion. You're just trying to get out of suggesting. Charlestons?"

"Since we're both wearing shorts and ball caps, I'm gonna say no."

"HA! Your turn again."

"Ummmm.... [glancing out the window] CiCi's pizza? [NOT SERIOUS.]"

"Ok."

"What? NOOOOOOOO!"

"Ha! Gotcha!"

[I'll give you three guesses where we ended up going, but you won't need them. Husband likes to talk big and put up a fight, but he always gives me my way.]

0 comments: