CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

whilst stuck in traffic

"I've always wanted Harry and Hermoine to get together."

"Really? Why? I don't think that would work at all. They are like brother and sister. It would never work. Not ever"

"They would work better than Hermoine and Ron."

"Are you kidding? Did you READ the books? Rowling has been setting up Hermoine and Ron since Book 1, just dangling that in our faces. Making us wait. Using her powers for EVIL."

"Hermoine is too smart for Ron. That's why she should be with Harry."

"It doesn't work that way. They are too much alike. Hermoine and Ron work because Hermoine is all, 'arrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!" and Ron is very mellow and laid back. "

[Silence.]

"Sounds like someone else I know."

"Yeah, I was kind of thinking that, too."


"Babe, I'm your Ron!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!!!!

Whitney said...

husbands just don't get it.
atleast, thats what i hear.