CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

she gets me

I've been a little stressed the past few days. I suddenly have a ton of stuff on my plate. I'm excited about everything that I'm dealing with, but its becoming a bit..... burdensome.

My friend, Liz, stopped by my office today for the usual small talk before she had to teach. I think she could tell I was on my way to losing it.

"Are you ok?"

"Well, yeah. I just have a lot to do and I'm leaving in the morning and won't be back until Sunday night and I don't know when I'm going to get all this reading done and..." [I'll just stop there and spare you the rest of the drama]

"I'm sorry."

"Oh, its ok. I'll just sit here and obsess. You know me. I obsess."

"Well, at least you have a hobby."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL- That's good stuff!!! God has surrounded you with good HUMOR!! LOVE you and enjoy New York!!! MOTHA