CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 5, 2007

traveling to new york, by the numbers

1.5
number of hours our flight out of Oklahoma City was delayed [it was supposed to leave at 6:30 am, BY THE WAY]

4
number of hours we had already been awake by the time our flight left Oklahoma City [AT 8:00 AM]

10
total number of hours spent traveling after being re-routed from Memphis to Detroit and finally into Newark

5
number of states we saw in one day [Oklahoma, Tennessee, Michigan, New Jersey, New York]

0
number of calories consumed between 4:00 am and 5:30 pm [no time for eating when you are running to catch planes]

1
number of bags lost by airline, who decided to send my bag from OKC to Memphis to Detroit to Newark

14
number of hours after arriving in Newark that my bag reached me

1
number of waterbottles purchased immediately after arriving in Newark, dehydrated and nauseated

2
number of times I had to ask Mike to stop the car on the way home [their new car is pretty and didn't need any "decoration" from me]

at least 5
number of times I "decorated" Mike's parents' driveway as we were pulling up to the house

[Yeah, Thursday was a bit rough for me. That was definitely the single worst flying experience of my life. Luckily, today was much better than yesterday. Today, we went to Manhattan! Yay! It was Husband's first time, and I made him take all the obligatory New York pictures, which he LOVED, of course!]

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

OK- But What was your favorite part? LOVE MOTHA!!!! (REMEMBER I want details!!!)