CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

oh my word this just happened in Target I am not even kidding

So, we're in Target and I need to buy some baby whipes because the vet said I should be cleaning the puppy in between baths. (I know, right? HIGH MAINTENANCE. ) (Like her mommy.) Off we go to the baby section, and we've just turned onto the aisle when Husband starts to act like he's about to break into hives.

"I'm having an anxiety attack."

"Because of the baby aisle? Come on."

"Seriously."

[chuckles deviously] "You mean this doesn't make you excited about having children? Look at these diaper bags. They're so cute! [picks one up and models it] Do you like this one? I promise that we'll get a not-so-girly diaper bag so you won't feel silly carrying it. Do you want to look at this one?"

[HUSBAND'S EYES WIDEN UNTIL IT SEEMS THEY WILL INVOLUNTARILY LEAVE SOCKETS]

"AWWWW! Look at these little baby baths! Can you WAIT until you get to give your child its first bath? Seriously, if that doesn't bring a tear to your eye, you are made of stone."

"We HAVE to get out of here NOW."

"Ok, fine. [Spots aisle of baby clothes.] ONESIES! HOW CUTE!"

[HAS VIOLENT COUGHING FIT]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! Poor Greg! I'm laughing because the tables are turned in my relationship. I'm the one that has an anxiety attack in the baby aisle while Jacob models diaper bags! Sooo funny! *PD*

K. Riggs said...

Greg needs to get over it!!!! (Just a very loving observation)